A Cloudburst is a novel idea. It’s an online discussion focused on a word cloud. Everyone chimes in to contribute their ideas.
Take a look at this word cloud I made about Software Requirements. Add your thoughts to the discussion in the comments below! What do you think?
Let’s Hear From You
Do you work with software requirements – either suggesting and submitting them, writing and qualifying them, or putting them into code?
- Which of the ideas in this word cloud speak to you?
- Are there some you strongly agree with?
- Are there concepts that are missing?
- Anything here you think doesn’t fit?
- Does more need to be said about some?
- Which ones ring true?
- Which are a surprise?
- Which ones weren’t obvious to you at first but you’ve come to value their importance?
Check back in to learn what others are saying about software requirements.
— Jacques Murphy, Product Management Challenges